Always Inspiring – Another Award!
When I started this blog I never knew how far it would go. It was just an online diary with a very special mission – to tell the world about Decor-Art and what we do. I was never sure how many people were reading the posts or if they found them interesting, so receiving a Very Inspiring Blogger Award made my day!
According to TheBigForest we are “always inspiring” (it’s a shame you can’t see my smile now) and that’s such a nice statement, that I can’t help feeling proud (this doesn’t happen very often in my life, by the way).
— — —
This award is a big acknowledgment, but it also requires some responsible actions – to state 7 things about Decor-Art and to name 15 blogs, that in my opinion, are sources for inspiration.
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here’s the logo:
And here’s the link to TheBigForest – the place where incredible bears are born.
The 7 (brief) things about Decor-Art are:
- The title Decor-Art “hides” two girls who have known each other for more than a quarter of a century.
- We are mad about Art.
- We can’t think of a better source for inspiration than Nature.
- We love traveling, reading good books and trying out tasty desserts.
- Even when things are going badly, we don’t forget to laugh (sometimes out loud!).
- We worry about tomorrow, so we work hard.
- We don’t understand many things in life, but believe that human capabilities are infinite.
Finally here are 15 other bloggers who deserve to be called very inspiring:
- Alan Furneaux – incredibly colourful paintings with a healthy attitude.
- Amanda White – recycled paper collages that you won’t see anywhere else.
- Book by Its Cover – art related publications and extremely ornate books.
- Camilla Engman – bags of inspiration from Sweden.
- Canelle-Vanille – unique ideas on food, life and photography.
- Curlew Country – colourful lifestyle in the Moorlands.
- Foxtail and Fern – fashion, vintage beauty and other adventures.
- Geninne’s Art Blog – it’s in the details!
- Into the Hermitage – a phantasmagoria of fancy, a museum of myth.
- Junkaholic – vintage, recycled, handmade + stories told by a unique little family.
- Made by Joel – amazing art, craft and handmade education projects for children.
- Queen of the Tea Cosies – tea cosies that are out of this world!
- Sanctuary – heaps of interior design inspiration in photos.
- Sixty One A – impressive driftwood sculptures.
- The Art Room Plant – artists and their artwork; a feast for your eyes.
T’m sure you will love them!